As The UK's Measurement Specialists, The Tape Store stocks a wide range of laser levels from Leica Geosystems. Arguably the best, brightest, and most accurate on the market, Leica's warranty and reliability are famed with contractors and professionals throughout the world. With class-leading warranties, free delivery and our 100% Money Back Guarantee as standard, why shop anywhere else? For free, expert advice on which laser level is right for you, why not give us a call?
Buy Leica Rugby lasers from the UK's measurement specialists. Professional grade, site proof rotation laser levels designed for both internal & external use.
Coming soon to The Tape Store, Leica's incredible Roteo internal rotation laser levels. Ultra-bright, ultra-durable and all with free delivery.
Our range of Leica Lino lasers are arguably the best, brightest, most reliable and most accurate cross hair and point lasers available. All come with free delivery.
Browse our range of market leading Leica rotation lasers, ideal for both internal and external use. All with free next working day delivery as standard.
Looking for a tripod, stand or other accessory to complement your laser level? We stock only genuine Leica accessories with next day delivery as standard.
As the UK's construction measurement specialists, The Tape Store supplies the entire range of laser levels from the leading global manufacturer, Leica Geosystems. Widely respected above all other brands for their brightness, reliability, usability and accuracy, Leica is the choice of construction professionals and enthusiasts for good reason.
There are a number of types available, many of which have their own optional accessories also available through this store. From rotary, rotation or rotating lasers for either indoor or outdoor work to cross-line, cross hair or point lasers for internal alignment tasks such as plumbing pipework or cable runs, we even supply 100% waterproof pipe lasers. Whatever your application, our expert advisors are in the ideal position to point you in the right direction.
What is a laser level?
Put simply, a laser level is a construction, engineering or surveying instrument that projects one or more laser beams across either the horizontal or vertical axis... or both. Leveling or alignment can then be carried out to the accuracy limits of the tool. Beams are usually red but can, occasionally, be green.
These indispensible tools allow the user to level over considerably longer distances when compared to more traditional methods such as plumb bobs and lines.
Laser levels are available in a variety of different forms, all of which are designed for a specific purpose. Crosshair or line versions are designed primarily for indoor work and are ideal for plumbing, cabling or interior fit out purposes amongst other things. Rotation lasers can be used both indoors and outdoors and cast a beam 360° throughout a room or site. Pipe lasers, on the other hand, are designed for those who work with sewers, drains and pipes. 100% waterproof they allow construction professionals to level and grade pipework.
Laser levels are battery powered for portability and convenience, generally operating from either alkaline or lithium-ion batteries. Alkaline batteries are, on the whole, less efficient and need to be changed more frequently. Lithium-ion powered levels generally have significantly extended battery life but can cost a little more to start with.
Why buy from The Tape Store?
- We're not happy selling second rate or sub-standard equipment that has the potential to let our customers down on site. As a result we focus solely on Leica laser levels - arguably the best on the market.
- All of these tools come with free courier delivery. Providing we have your model in stock and we receive your order before 2pm (Mon-Fri) we'll despatch your order the same day for delivery the very next working day. Deliveries are all made via UPS - the tracked courier service chosen by us for the reliability.
- Unlike the huge tool giants who sell tens of thousands of tools, we've limited ourselves to just a few hundred. As a result we know each and every one, its pros and cons, inside and out. We're not happy simply selling tools to our customers... we want to make sure our customers get the right tool for the job, even if that's a slightly cheaper model than they'd originally considered. If you're not 100% sure which model you need simply get in touch - we'll advise you based on your budget and the tasks you need to complete.
- We also stock a wide range of accessories needed to complement and enhance your level. From tripods and laser receivers / detectors to carry bags and more.
- We can test, service, repair and calibrate (where applicable) your laser level to return it back to manufacturer standards.
- We can offer fantastic discounts based on quantity. If you're looking to purchase a large number of these devices we can look into offering you a reduction on the per unit price.