Leica DISTO X310 Laser Measure
The Leica DISTO™ X310 delivers 120m range, IP65 water proofing and rock solid reliability and reputation all from THE manufacturer of laser measures.
An incredible tool, The Leica DISTO™ X310 should not be confused with cheaper, lesser quality alternatives. Rugged and durable thanks to its impact resistant plastic case with added rubber overmould and solid rubber mountings, this tool is not only waterproof and dust-tight thanks to its IP65 rating, it has also passed demanding drop tests of up to 2m without damage! Both the outer casing and the keyboard are protected under a special clear coating meaning that you can use your DISTO™ in the pouring rain all day long. You can even rinse it off under the tap once finished!
Features and benefits
- 120m range (indoors)
- Up to 5,000 measurements from one set of batteries
- Typical accuracy of ±1mm - certified to ISO 16331-1
- 3 year warranty
- Last 20 measurements stored
- IP65 rated (water jet protection, completely dust tight) - can be cleaned under a tap
- 360° tilt sensor
- Clear and large 4-line multi-function display
- Multi-functional end-piece for measuring from edges/corners
Thanks to its built in tilt sensor the X310 is able to take super-accurate indirect height and distance measurements as well as conventional direct measurements. When combined, distance/tilt measurements allow the user to calculate distances incredibly accurately, even when obstructions would seem to pose a problem.
Smart horizontal mode
Leica's very own (and quite incredible) Smart Horizontal Mode™ means that you, the user, can take precise horizontal measurements with ease even when there are obstructions in the way. It's only with Leica that you get this kind of innovation in hand held laser measurement... only Leica spend this much time and money on research and development to make sure the DISTO™ range remains at the forefront of laser measure technology.
The X310 features a huge range of calculation functions, especially given its very reasonable price.
- Min/max measurements
- Continuous measurement (one point to the next, to another and so on)
- Stake out function
- Addition and subtraction
- Area and volume calculations
- Pythagoras (partial height, 3 points)
- Height tracking
- Painter function (quick calcs for wall areas)
- Smart Horizontal Mode™