Leica DISTO X3 Laser Measure
The rugged Leica DISTO™ X3 combines innovative measuring technologies with a site-proof design and simple user interface. Together with the Leica DST 360, the X-series can be turned into a powerful 3D capturing station.
Features and benefits
- 150m range outdoors
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity - pairs with iPad and iPhone
- P2P - Point to Point Technology
- Multifunction end piece for measuring from corners/edges
- 360° tilt sensor
- Free App - DISTO ™ Sketch
- Up to 5,000 measurements from one set of batteries
- IP65 protected (water jet proof and dust tight)
- Accurate to ±1mm - certified to ISO 16331-1
- 3 year warranty
- Large backlit display
- Metric and imperial measurements to 4 decimal places
- Can be paired with a tripod & adaptor for maximum accuracy
- Last 30 readings store
The precision measurement module is protected by solid rubber. The Leica DISTO™ X–series is therefore particularly resistant. It is drop-tested up to 2 m in height.
Protection class IP 65
The housing and keypad are water jet and dust protected. Cleaning the device under running water is no problem.
Tilt sensor and Smart Room
The combination of distance and tilt measurements allows you to easily determine horizontal distances with absolute precision. You can even use your measurement data to automatically generate realistic and scaled floor plans.
The display automatically rotates in line with the orientation of the device; meaning you can easily read the screen from any angle.
Point to Point Measuring (P2P)
The DST 360 is a great addition for your Leica DISTO™ X3 and X4. It will transform your handheld tool into a real station allowing you to measure distances between any 2 points. In combination with the Leica DISTO™ Plan App you can draw scaled plans which can be used in CAD tools.
Bluetooth Smart technology
By using the Bluetooth Smart 4.0 connectivity coupled to Leica's DISTO ™ Sketch app (included), users can pair their device with the latest iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad Mini and iPad 3) to produce floor plans, drawings and site sketches in seconds. Measurements can even be taken and then overlaid onto photographs before being emailed back to the office using your mobile device's 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection! A revolution in laser measuring technology, to learn more about DISTO ™ Sketch why not watch this short video from Leica?
Not to be confused with some of the lower priced DISTO ™ models, calculation functions of the Disto X3 include...
- Smart Horizontal Mode™
- Smart Room Function™
- Compatible with DST360 Bracket
- Height tracking
- Indirect measurements (when no reflection is possible, e.g. the height of a tree or of a reflective glass facade)
- Room dimensions
- Stake out function
- Triangle function (calculate multi-cornered room areas)
- Area and volume calculations
- Inclination measurement (360° tilt sensor)
- P2P - Point to point remote measurement
- 3D measurement capture
- Save to DXF through Disto Plan App