Leica DISTO S910 Laser Measure
The most advanced laser measuring device in the world, the Leica Disto S910 lets you measure anything from anywhere. Its revolutionary P2P technology and user friendly interface means that even those without extensive training and survey experience can carry out in-depth measuring tasks with ease. Designed for the professional but intuitive enough for the amateur, the Disto S910 packs more punch and accessible technology than any other laser on sale today.
The S910 allows the user to measure up to 300m in an incredible variety of scenarios. Measure with pictures on screen, outdoors with the 4x digital zoom, transfer data wirelessly to your mobile devices and even draw DXF drawings on the fly directly into your CAD package...
The Leica Disto S910 lets the user measure between any two points at a range of up to 300m, in any direction and at any angle before quickly and simply transferring the data to computers, mobile devices and even over the internet to a third party. This and more helps significantly boosts productivity and makes life much, much easier for the busy professional. By working seamlessly with popular BIM and CAD packages and other common software packages, all manner of deliverables can be produced.
All of this might seem complex but the S910's user-friendly touch screen interface makes light work of even the most complex task. From as built documentation, 3D visualisations, spreadsheets and CAD drawings, your working measurement tasks are fast tracked; your working day streamlined. Buy from The Tape Store, the UK's Leica Disto specialist, and you get the very best in telephone support as well as the peace of mind that comes from Leica's 3 year warranty. Not sure if the S910 is for you? Call free on 0800 023 6200.
Capabilities of the Leica Disto S910
The most advanced hand held laser measure in the world, the S910 delivers simply incredible levels of functionality that could even eliminate the need for a professional survey or rented total station in certain circumstances. Key abilities include...
- Measure from any one point to another, at any angle, in any direction up to 300m away.
- Draw directly into common CAD packages on the fly
- Capture data in DXF format and transfer it to computers for manipulation in CAD
- Measure roof dimensions, pitch and areas (ideal for roofing and solar/PV-cell installation firms)
- Take height, width and area measurements on screen with nothing but a photograph
- Transfer photographs with measurements overlaid via Bluetooth
- Create floor plans with free Disto Sketch app and transfer them wirelessly for use in reports, quotes etc.
- Levels of accuracy and flexibility never seen before with a laser tape
- Reduce the need for expensive outsourced surveys - boost productivity and work flow amongst your workforce
- Track heights and measure height profiles quicker and easier than ever before
- Work indoors and outdoors, measuring previously unmeasurable objects even in direct sunlight
Also available as a Pro Kit that includes a tripod, advanced tripod adaptor and hard carry case (view kit), key features of the standard package sold here include...
- 300m range with measurements accurate to +/- 1mm
- Logical, easy to use touch-screen interface delivering precision measurements quickly and easily
- Digital point finder with 4x zoom and built in camera
- 360° tilt sensor for measuring inclines, angles and profiles
- Both wireless and USB data transfer to mobile devices and computers
- IP54 protection - water and dust resistant
- Integral, folding monopod with rubber foot - set up almost anywhere to take previously unachievable measurements
- Fantastic battery life thanks to lithium ion rechargeable battery